The phone system is the cornerstone driving a company’s business communications. Therefore, it is imperative that it is up and running at all times and a sound cloud backup solution is in place. Unplanned outages could occur anytime due to a number of reasons including:
- Natural disasters – hurricane, tornado, earthquake, flood
- Service interruptions – construction damage, power outage, provider issues
- System failures – hardware, software, DoS attacks
Altigen’s MaxDR is a cloud-based backup and disaster recovery solution, offering rapid recovery and mitigating downtime when your phone system goes down. It provides you with peace of mind when disaster strikes, minimizing disruptions that could negatively impact your business. Since MaxDR is a fully managed, cloud-based solution, you don’t need to purchase or maintain any hardware or software. It’s an affordable insurance policy for your Altigen phone system.
Disaster Recovery Planning Check list for Your Altigen Phone System
- Is your phone system backed up nightly?
- Do you have any type of redundancy (Power, Internet, PSTN) for your phone system?
- Can your phone system be repaired / restored?
- Do you have a recovery plan in place today?
If you answered “NO” to any of the questions above, your business would be at risk in the event your phone system fails or goes out of service and could greatly disrupt your business, costing you lots of money and tarnishing your brand.