Managed Communications Services for Microsoft Phone System, Teams and Skype for Business
The PBX has long been the cornerstone of a company’s business communications. Today, as enterprises are evaluating how to best migrate from their existing PBX systems to a Microsoft’s Unified Communications (UC) solution, there are quite a number of factors to consider in order to make the best possible decision for your company:
- Which Microsoft solution best meets your company’s requirements?
- What additional capabilities not provided by Microsoft are required to replace current PBX and Contact Center functionality?
- What custom applications or business system integrations might be required?
- How is the company’s Office 365 licensing impacted?
- What is the most efficient migration and cost effective migration and deployment process?
As experts in Microsoft UC technologies with in depth knowledge and experience with Phone System, Teams and Skype for Business, Altigen is uniquely able to serve as your single solutions provider. We address all of your requirements, helping you determine the best Microsoft platform for your company and successfully deploy your Microsoft UC solution of choice.
|Altigen’s Deployment Services for Microsoft Phone System, Teams and Skype for Business is a comprehensive program addressing everything from migration planning to system cutover to end user training and support. We’ll help you choose the platform that’s right for your company, and provide all of the services to effect a smooth transition to your new Microsoft UC solution.|
|Our Application Development and Customization Services help you get the most out of your Microsoft UC solution. Whether you need a “screen pop” for your CRM system, require custom call flows to enhance the capabilities of Phone System, Teams or Skype for Business, or build new applications to address your unique business requirements, Altigen’s professional services team has the knowledge and expertise to get the job done, quickly and cost effectively.|
Altigen is uniquely able to:
- Deploy and support all of Microsoft’s Unified Communications solutions
- Enhance those solutions with our advanced routing and queuing applications
- Provide comprehensive application development and customization services
- Deliver cost effective SIP trunk services
All fully managed and supported Altigen 24 x 7.
We eliminate the complexity associated with managing multiple vendor relationships, instead providing you with a single comprehensive solutions provider for all of your business communications requirements.