Enterprise Customer Engagement
CoreInteract is now available on a Freemium model
In today’s distributed workplace environment it’s more important than ever for companies to optimize their ability to engage with customers. CoreInteract, an innovative new solution for Microsoft Teams, enables our customers to foster and manage their customer communications – enterprise-wide.
Historically, many corporate customer engagement strategies relied on expensive contact center technologies to manage customer interactions. CoreInteract changes that paradigm by enabling line of business managers to easily configure and manage their departments and workgroups (sales, support, marketing, HR, etc.) in order to cost-effectively automate the processing of inbound customer requests.
Watch our CoreInteract video!
With CoreInteract, companies can now leverage the power of Microsoft Teams to enable phone calls, webchats, emails, and more to be routed to the right person, right away. By utilizing Azure Cognitive Services each customer interaction can also be analyzed for important keywords and customer sentiment to ensure employees are making the most out of each and every opportunity to engage with customers. Comprehensive user and workgroup activity reporting provides an end-to-end view of every customer touchpoint.
Built on the Microsoft Bot Framework, deployed in Azure, and natively integrated with Microsoft Teams, CoreInteract is a key element in our customers’ Digital Transformation strategies. Drive improved customer experience engagement using your customers’ preferred communications channels. Gain new customer insights with comprehensive analytics and reporting. Boost productivity for employees whether they’re in the office or working from home.
Download our comprehensive CoreInteract e-Book, below
Extend the Power of Teams Phone System
- Azure-based Teams Application Endpoint
- Plugs into Teams Auto Attendant
- Superior Functionality vs Teams Call Queues
- Improves Work @ Home Employee Productivity
Setup and Manage Users and Workgroups
- Easily assign employees to customer-facing workgroups using a simple drag and drop interface
- Establish routing rules for inbound customer requests based on your unique business requirements
- Configure the order and priority for which workgroup members will receive inbound customer requests
- Create custom workflows and CRM screen pops quickly and easily
Engage your Customers within Teams
- Interactions are delivered natively in Teams
- No separate desktop software to install
- Workgroup calls are clearly marked, alerting team members this is an inbound customer request
- Optional supervisor dashboard and automated recording applications are available
Easily Integrate with Dynamics 365
- Automatically retrieve a D365 customer record with each answered call
- Click to Call directly within D365
- Auto date and time stamp customer interactions
- Link to recorded calls from D365 Notes*
*Requires activation of CoreInteract call recording
Gain Customer insights with Analytics
- Identify and track important keywords in conversations to ensure quality control and compliance
- Perform customer sentiment analysis to optimize customer satisfaction
- Transcribe calls with full-text search of user-defined keywords for specific (or all) customer interactions
Real-time and Historical Reporting
- Report on team members, workgroup, and inbound customer request activity
- View real-time team member and workgroup performance
- Improve management oversight and control
- Connect to PowerBI for advanced reporting requirements
Why Customers Choose CoreInteract for Teams Phone System
IMPROVED CUSTOMER ENGAGEMENT
Manage all customer interactions using your customer’s preferred communications channels.
NATIVE TEAMS APPLICATION
Routes interactions directly to the Teams application; No additional desktop software is required.
Leverages Azure Cognitive Services to provide important insights into your customer interactions.
WORK AT HOME OR IN THE OFFICE
Route, Queue, Analyze and Report on all customer interactions regardless of your employees’ physical location.
The web-based portal enables easy setup, configuration, management of employees and workgroups.
The Visual Workflow Designer enables custom workflows and integrations via a simple drag and drop interface.
CoreInteract Standard and Enterprise vs Microsoft Teams Call Queues
CoreInteract Standard (free) replaces Teams Call Queues with a more powerful and easy-to-use solution for call routing and queuing. It further adds simplified administration for business managers, and integrated activity and performance reporting.
CoreInteract Enterprise is a complete Digital Customer Engagement Platform for Microsoft Teams. Built on the Microsoft Bot Framework and deployed in Azure, CoreInteract manages all customer communications channels natively within Teams.
Download our CoreInteract Freemium Edition eBook to find out more