We are seeking an experienced Network Operations Engineer to join our team. We are looking for someone who has a strong technical background, is a team player and has extensive experience in service provisioning of telecommunications solutions to perform deployment support and coordination for new service deployments. This position is located in San Jose, Ca.
- Manage, coordinate and maintain oversight of new deployments of AltiGen’s MaxCS Private Cloud IP-PBX and Call Center service.
- Act as the technical liaison between AltiGen Sales, Support, Development, Service Provider Partners, Reseller Partners, and End Users in new deployments.
- Lead in the resolution of issues that arise during the deployment phase interfacing with AltiGen technical personnel, partners and service providers ensuring customer satisfaction through the entire deployment process.
- Participate in development and refinement of procedures for managing and monitoring new and existing MaxCS Private Cloud deployments.
- On-boarding and training of new Partners on our MaxCloud product offerings.
- Participate in MaxCloud and 3rd party network and telecommunications product testing and trials.
- Establish and maintain strong working relationships with prospects, partners and AltiGen personnel.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- BSEE/CS or equivalent and 5+ years technical experience with a service provider (Telco, ISP, ITSP, CLEC) in the area of network operations.
- In-depth technical knowledge of VoIP, IP-PBX or Call Center solutions, including implementation and troubleshooting VoIP Gateways and Firewall products.
- Strong IP, LAN/WAN networking background with in-depth knowledge in internetworking devices, VoIP and SIP trunking is essential.
- Experience in the use of Network Monitoring System management, deployment, and use.
- Experience with virtual machine concepts, terminology, usage and infrastructure management.
- Self-starter with the ability to learn new technologies with minimum assistance and high sense of urgency and ownership.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
- Must have the ability to travel and work different time shifts as needed.
- Familiar with standard business concepts, practices and procedures, within the Telecommunications and Data industries.
AltiGen Communications, Inc. (OTCQX: ATGN) is a leading provider of 100% Microsoft-based VoIP business phone systems and Unified Communications solutions. Having more than 10,000 customers around the world, AltiGen solutions are designed for high reliability, ease of use, seamless integration to Microsoft infrastructure technologies, and are built on a scalable, open standards platform. AltiGen’s worldwide headquarters is in Silicon Valley, California, with international operations based in Shanghai, China. Local sales, service and support are provided by AltiGen’s worldwide network of over 300 certified partners. For more information, call 1-888-ALTIGEN or visit the web site at www.altigen.com.
Excellent Benefits Package!
Please forward resumes by email to: email@example.com.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.