AltiGen is the leading provider of all software IP PBX and Contact Center solutions to small and mid-size businesses. Headquartered in the heart of Silicon Valley (San Jose, CA) we’ve deployed more than 7,500 premise-based systems worldwide. AltiGen solutions are designed for high reliability, ease of use, seamless integration to Microsoft infrastructure technologies, and built on a scalable, open standards platform. Leveraging our core technology we’ve recently introduced a new hosted IP PBX / Contact Center solution which is rapidly gaining traction in the market.
INSIDE SALES TEAM LEADER: To support our sales growth we are expanding our inside sales team, looking to immediately hire an Inside Sales Team Leader. The inside sales team is responsible for generating new business opportunities for the outside team and channel partners, interacting with current and new prospective customers.
The Inside Sales Team Leader position is a combination of active selling and supervision of other team members. By example, the Team Leader will “lead by example” to ensure all members of the team are effective and able to meet the performance guidelines.
Compensation for this role includes a base salary, individual performance bonuses, and an override incentive for the performance of the entire team. Based on success the candidate will have additional opportunities for career advancement.
- Achieve and surpass quarterly targets and goals
- Conduct team meetings to increase individual and team success
- Train, motivate, and coach inside sales representatives
- Monitor CRM and telephone reporting system to validate ongoing performance
- Work with sales and marketing management to refine and improve the ongoing team success
- Review weekly forecast with sales management
- 3+ years of high performance Inside Sales experience in SaaS, Telecom or Software sales
- Minimum one year proven success managing inside sales representatives
- Self starting, results oriented professional
- Demonstrated ability to work with, motivate and lead an inside sales team
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with both internal and external customers
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Position based in San Jose, CA
EXCELLENT BENEFIT PACKAGE!
If you meet these qualifications and are interested in this position, please respond by sending an email with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position title in the subject line. We are an Equal Opportunity/AA Employer. Only qualified applicants will receive a response.