AltiGen is the leading provider of all software IP PBX and Contact Center solutions to small and mid-size businesses. Headquartered in the heart of Silicon Valley (San Jose, CA) we’ve deployed more than 7,500 premise-based systems worldwide. AltiGen solutions are designed for high reliability, ease of use, seamless integration to Microsoft infrastructure technologies, and built on a scalable, open standards platform. Leveraging our core technology we’ve recently introduced a new hosted IP PBX / Contact Center solution which is rapidly gaining traction in the market.
INSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVE:
To support our sales growth we are expanding our inside sales team, looking to immediately hire Inside Sales Representatives. The inside sales team is responsible for generating new business opportunities for the outside team and channel partners, interacting with current and new prospective customers.
This position is an active selling role, responsible for updating customer contact information, informing customers of AltiGen’s solutions, identifying sales opportunities and transitioning qualified opportunities to the outside sales team and AltiGen channel partners. We are looking for motivated, self starters looking to make an impact on the company’s success as well in their own careers.
Compensation for this role includes a base salary and opportunity for individual performance bonuses. Based on success the candidate will have additional opportunities for career advancement.
- Maintain call volume of 75+ calls per day
- Identify new business opportunities for the outside sales team and channel partners
- Communicate the benefits of AltiGen solutions to current and new prospective customers
- Achieve and surpass quarterly targets and goals
- Work with AltiGen sales and marketing teams to maximize the business opportunities
- Review weekly forecast with Inside Sales Team Leader
- Minimum one year proven success in Inside Sales (or related position)
- Prior Inside Sales experience in SaaS, Telecom or Software sales a plus
- Self starting, results oriented professional
- Demonstrated ability to work with, motivate and lead an inside sales team
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with both internal and external customers
- Bachelor’s degree or related work experience
Position based in San Jose, CA
EXCELLENT BENEFIT PACKAGE!
If you meet these qualifications and are interested in this position, please respond by sending an email with your resume to email@example.com with the position title in the subject line. We are an Equal Opportunity/AA Employer. Only qualified applicants will receive a response.