We are seeking an experienced Skype for Business Network Operations Engineer to join our team. We are looking for someone who has a strong technical background with extensive knowledge of building and managing Microsoft Lync or Skype for Business environments. This individual needs to be a team player and has extensive experience in Cloud hosted solutions. This position is at AltiGen’s San Jose HQ or can be a work at home position anywhere in the US.
- Manage, coordinate and maintain oversight of new deployments of AltiGen’s Hosted Skype for Business service
- Build out new hosted SfB environments for strategic MSP partners
- Act as the technical liaison between AltiGen Sales, Support, Development, Service Provider Partners, Reseller Partners and End Users in new SfB deployments.
- Lead in the resolution of issues that arise during the deployment phase interfacing with AltiGen technical personnel, partners and service providers ensuring customer satisfaction through the entire deployment process.
- Participate in development and refinement of procedures for managing and monitoring new and existing Hosted Skype for Business deployments.
- On-boarding and training of new Partners on our MaxCloud product offerings.
- Participate in Skype for Business and 3rd party network and telecommunications product testing and trials.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- BSEE/CS or equivalent and 5+ years technical experience with managing Microsoft solutions including: Office 365, Windows Server, SQL, Exchange, Lync, Skype for Business, Dynamics, Hypver-V, etc…
- MCSE in Cloud Platform and Infrastructure is a plus
- Knowledge of Cloud hosting, VoIP, IP-PBX or Call Center solutions is a plus.
- Experience with virtual machine concepts, terminology, usage and infrastructure management.
- Self-starter with the ability to learn new technologies with minimum assistance and high sense of urgency and ownership.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
- Must have the ability to travel and work different time shifts as needed.
Position based in San Jose, CA
EXCELLENT BENEFIT PACKAGE!
If you meet these qualifications and are interested in this position, please respond by sending an email with your resume to email@example.com with the position title in the subject line. We are an Equal Opportunity/AA Employer. Only qualified applicants will receive a response.