AltiGen was one of the first companies to introduce Microsoft-based IP PBX and Contact Center solutions. Leveraging our scalable, all software architecture, we offer cloud-based Unified Communications solutions built on Microsoft’s Skype for Business and Office 365.
Among our industry accolades, we were recently named by The Silicon Review as one of the Top 30 fastest growing Microsoft cloud solutions providers. We have sales and support staff located throughout the US and UK, with our corporate headquarters in San Jose, CA.
ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE – Microsoft Skype for Business
We are expanding our sales team to further revenue growth in this area. Account Executives are responsible for generating new Skype for Business opportunities, dealing directly with end customers as well as recruiting new Microsoft-centric channel partners.
We are specifically looking for an energetic, motivated, self-starter interested in making an impact on the company’s success as well as their own career. If you have at least two years’ experience in technology sales, this is a great opportunity to continue the advance of your sales career at a software development company offering Cloud based solutions.
Compensation for this role includes a base salary and commissions based on sales revenue. Based on performance, expected annual income will range between $100K – $150K Opportunities for career advancement are also available to successful candidates.
- Work with current and prospective end users and business partners
- Communicate the benefits of AltiGen’s Unified Communications solutions
- Work with the AltiGen sales and marketing teams to maximize business opportunities
- Achieve and surpass assigned sales targets
- Review weekly sales forecast with Vice President of Sales
- A minimum of two years’ success selling technology
- Familiarity of Microsoft Products and Skype for Business is a plus
- Self-starting, results oriented professional
- Able to work effectively in a fast paced, team environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree or related work experience
The position is based at AltiGen’s Corporate headquarters in San Jose, CA.
If you meet the above qualifications and are interested in this position, please respond by sending an email with your resume to email@example.com the position title in the subject line. We are an Equal Opportunity/AA Employer. Only qualified applicants will receive a response.