UC Applications for MS Lync
The industry's first communications docking station, the iFusion SmartStation, enables a
smartphone to be used as
a true business-class
MaxACD Contact Center for Lync
MaxACD takes advantage of AltiGen's 15 years of contact center technology innovation to deliver a full featured Microsoft Lync contact center solution that is simple to deploy, simple to use, and simple to manage.
"We evaluated all of the available contact center options for Microsoft Lync," said Craig Mueller, Senior Manager of Infrastructure at Milwaukee Electric Tool. "AltiGen's MaxACD software stood out as being intuitive, manageable and very cost effective. We liked that applications such as ACD reporting and call recording management were already built in."
"Many of our agents have been working with particular customers for years, so the customers dial them directly," explains Mike Cleary, Director of IT Architecture and Operations at Red Wing Shoes. " With MaxACD for Lync, we can ensure that when a specific customer calls, the customer is routed directly to the agent it works with most frequently. "
Simple to deploy:
MaxACD for Lync is a 100% software-based solution, allowing it to be installed and configured with minimal effort.
- Native support for Lync Server 2010
- No special hardware necessary
- Straightforward Install Wizard
- Supports HyperV and VMware virtualization platforms
Simple to use:
A full suite of simple to use client and supervisor productivity tools allows you and your staff to focus on increasing productivity.
- User friendly Agent desktop software with native Lync client integration
- Powerful supervisor desktop applications puts agent management and performance monitoring within easy reach.
- Built-in call recording! No need to managed a separate, 3rd party call recording solution.
Simple to manage:
Native Lync Server 2010 integration and 15 years of Contact Center experience has allowed AltiGen to deliver a solution that is easily self-managed.
- Intuitive graphical administrative interface
- Easy to understand check boxes to manage users and activate features
- Flexible reporting options
- Simple & straight forward licensing
- Up & running in days, not weeks
The MaxACD for Lync Advantage:
The MaxACD suite offers comprehensive sets of call routing and queuing rules, including presence-based and skill-based routing, to meet even the most demanding call center requirements.
- Simple Install Wizard
- Call Queuing and Distribution
- IVR & Auto Attendant
- Call Recording
- Call Reporting
- Intuitive Agent desktop software